From a Home screen, tap Calendar. If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library. Tap the event you want to delete then tap Delete Event (at the bottom). To confirm, tap Delete Event.
How do I delete an event on my iPhone calendar?
Open the Calendar app. At the bottom of the screen, tap Calendars. Look for a calendar that you don’t recognize. Tap the More Info button next to that calendar, then scroll down and tap Delete Calendar.
How do you delete a calendar event?
To remove an event from your calendar:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete Delete.
How do I delete a Calendar event from my iPhone without edit button?
If you don’t have the ability to delete the event (it’s a shared calendar) then the Edit button will not appear. For such events, you should remove the shared calendar through Calendars at the bottom of the app, then choose ⓘ on the shared calendar and select Delete Calendar.
How do I change a subscribed Calendar on my iPhone?
Click the Calendars button in the upper-left hand corner of the window to see your list of calendars. Select the subscribed calendar from the list. In the menu bar, choose Edit > Get Info. Choose iCloud from the Location menu, then click OK.
How do I delete an event from my iPad Calendar?
How to manually delete a calendar event on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the entry you’d like to edit in order to view its information.
- Tap on Edit in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on Delete Event — it’s all the way at the bottom.
How do I delete an event in iOS 13 Calendar?
How to Delete a Calendar Event from iPhone and iPad
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the date that has the event. …
- Tap on the event name.
- Tap Delete Event.
- If it is a repeating event, you have the option to choose between Delete This Event Only and Delete All Future Events.
How do I edit my Calendar in iOS 14?
Calendars can be available with the email or user accounts you sign into on the device. These settings can be managed to change the calendars displayed. In any view, tap Calendars at the bottom. Tap to choose the calendars you want to view, then tap Done.
Why can’t I edit my Calendar on iPhone?
To edit or delete an individual event in the calendar, you need to first select the individual event, and then you should see the Edit button in the upper right corner, and the Delete Event at the bottom of the page. The only difference would be if you have any Restrictions on in Settings.
How do I cancel a Calendar invite?
Cancel a meeting
- Switch to your Calendar and find the meeting.
- Double-click the meeting to open it.
- On the ribbon, click Cancel Meeting.
- The meeting form will change into a meeting cancellation form. Type a message to let the attendees know the meeting is cancelled. …
- Click Send Cancellation.