Reset Restriction Settings to Fix Do Not Disturb Grayed Out. If the Do Not Disturb feature is grayed out and you cannot enable or disable it, you need to check your Restriction Settings to see whether the feature is restricted or not. Follow these simple steps to change these settings: Go to Settings > General.
Why isn’t Do Not Disturb working on my iPhone?
Go to the Do Not Disturb settings menu (Settings > Do Not Disturb). 2. In the Silence section, select Always. Proceed to the next solution if Do Not Disturb doesn’t mute incoming calls while using your iPhone or when it’s locked.
Why does Do Not Disturb not work on IOS 14?
Basic Solutions to Fix Do Not Disturb Not Working
Restart Your iPhone: Hold down the power button for several seconds until the slider appears on the screen. Then you can drag the slider to turn off the device. … Just find the reset all settings option from iPhone settings and click it to perform the reset.
Why does Do Not Disturb not work on bedtime IOS 13?
Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb. Toggle on Scheduled. Set your From and To times. Toggle on Bedtime Mode.
Does Do Not Disturb on IOS 13 have a contact?
How to Turn Do Not Disturb On for an Individual Contact
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation for which you want to turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap the arrow next to the contact’s name you’d like to put on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap on info.
- Toggle on Hide Alerts, then tap Done.
Why wont my Do Not Disturb work?
Method 1: Restart Device
One way how to fix Android Do Not Disturb is to restart your device. Once the device is on again, enable Do Not Disturb mode it might be deactivated. If your problem is resolved, you can go on with your daily activities.
Why are calls coming through on Do Not Disturb?
The default Do Not Disturb settings on the iPhone might be the reason for getting calls despite enabling DND option. By default, iOS only silences incoming calls and messages when the iPhone is locked. That means if you are actively using the iPhone with DND enabled, you will get calls and messages from the users.
How do I turn on Do Not Disturb on IOS 14?
To set this up, open Settings, select Do Not Disturb, and turn on Scheduled. Choose the times you would like Do Not Disturb to be enabled, such as at night, or during a regularly planned meeting. You can also enable Dim Lock Screen, which darkens the Lock screen and makes your device less intrusive.
How do you fix Do Not Disturb?
Fixing faulty shortcuts
- Turn off the feature through the dropdown menu. Turn off your “do not disturb” mode through your device’s dropdown menu. Proceed to the next step. Toggle off the feature.
- Turn the feature off through settings. Now, go to “Settings > Do not disturb.” Tap on Manual. Tap “Manual”
How do you reset Do Not Disturb?
Turn off Do Not Disturb
You can either: Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap your current option: Alarms only , Priority only , or Total silence . Press the volume down button and tap Turn off now.
How do you bypass Do Not Disturb on Iphone?
Get calls from individual contacts
- Open Contacts.
- Select the entry for the person you want to bypass DND.
- Tap “Edit” in the card’s upper right corner.
- Scroll down to “Ringtone” and tap it.
- At the top of the next card, toggle Emergency Bypass to “on.” That allows calls from that person to bypass Do Not Disturb.
How do I turn off Do Not Disturb on sleep iOS 14?
Manually turn Sleep Mode on and off in iOS 14
- Access the Control Center, then tap the bed icon.
- Alternately, if Sleep Mode is enabled, tap Dismiss on the Lock Screen.
Why does my Iphone have the wrong time on do not disturb?
Go to Settings –> Privacy –> Location Services –> System Services–> Setting Time Zone . Make sure that Setting Time Zone is switched off.