What controllers work on iOS?
Here are our top picks for the best iOS Controller:
- Best iOS controller overall: SteelSeries Nimbus+
- Best iOS controller for PlayStation owners: DualShock 4.
- Best iOS controller for Xbox gamers: Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Best iOS controller for Nintendo Switch fans: Backbone One.
- Best iOS controller for travel: Razer Kishi.
Which Xbox controllers can connect to iOS?
Pair an Xbox controller to your Apple device
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2.
- Xbox Adaptive Controller.
- Xbox Wireless Controller Series S and Series X.
Does Xbox One controller work on iOS?
Thanks to recent iPhone updates, several Apple devices, including the iPhone, now allow users to use the Xbox One controller to play certain games. And the 2020 iOS 14 update added even more controllers, including the Xbox Elite and Adaptive Controllers.
Can you use PS4 controller on iOS?
You can use your wireless controller to play games streamed from your PS4 to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using the PS4 Remote Play app. Your wireless controller can also be used to play games on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV which support MFi controllers.
Does 8BitDo work on iOS?
8BitDo Ultimate Software now on PC, Android and iOS.
How do I connect my ps5 controller to iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPad, tap the Settings app and then tap on the Bluetooth sub-menu. One you’re in that section, you should see an option for DualSense Wireless Controller — tap on it and in a second or two, your DualSense controller will be paired with your iPhone.