|Name and information link||Available for||Release date|
|iOS 12.4.9||iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 and 3, iPod touch (6th generation)||05 Nov 2020|
|Apple Music 3.4.0 for Android||Android version 5.0 and later||26 Oct 2020|
Is iOS 13 available for iPhone 5S?
Unfortunately Apple dropped support for the iPhone 5S with the release of iOS 13. The current iOS version for iPhone 5S is iOS 12.5. 1 (released on January 11, 2021).
What is the latest iOS version for iPhone 5S?
|Gold iPhone 5S|
|Operating system||Original: iOS 7.0 Current: iOS 12.5.4, released June 14, 2021|
|System on chip||Apple A7 system chip|
|CPU||64-bit 1.3 GHz dual-core Apple Cyclone|
|GPU||PowerVR G6430 (four cluster@450 MHz)|
Will iPhone 5S get iOS 14?
iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 series will be missing out on iOS 14 support this year. … This year too, Apple will provide support for much older iPhones, even the ones launched in September 2015. The company has confirmed that the iPhone 6s and newer will get the iOS 14 update in the winter season.
Are iPhone 5S still supported?
The iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 both run iOS 12, which was last updated by Apple in July 2020 – specifically the update was for devices that don’t support iOS 13, for which the oldest handset is the iPhone 6s. When iOS 14 launched it ran on all iPhones from iPhone 6s onwards, just like iOS 13.
How much longer will iPhone 5S be supported?
Since the iPhone 5s went out of production in March 2016, your iPhone should still be supported until 2021.
How do I update my iPhone 5S to iOS 13?
Downloading and installing iOS 13 on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- On your iPhone or iPod Touch, head to Settings > General > Software Update.
- This will push your device to check for available updates, and you’ll see a message that iOS 13 is available.
Is iPhone 5s worth buying in 2020?
iPhone 5s Touch ID
The iPhone 5s was also the first to support Touch ID. And given that the 5s does have biometric authentication, it means that – from a security standpoint – it holds up pretty well in 2020. TouchID is also less glitchy than FACE ID too.
How do I update my iPhone 5s to latest version?
Update your device wirelessly
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. …
- To update now, tap Install. …
- If asked, enter your passcode.
How can I update my iPhone 5s to iOS 14?
Step 1: Once your iPhone 5s is plugged in and connected via Wi-Fi, open the Settings app, and tap on General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for available updates and will inform you that iOS 14 software update is available.
How do I update my iPhone 5s to iOS 14?
How To Update to iOS14 On iPhone 5s
- To update your Apple iOS to the latest version on your Apple iPhone 5s, unlock your iPhone using Touch ID or Face ID.
- Now find and open the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Then select the Software Update option.