Which apps have iPhone widgets?
The Best iPhone Home Screen Widgets We’ve Found So Far
- Smart Stack.
- Apple Music.
- IMDb What to watch.
- Siri App Suggestions.
- Apple Calendar.
- Wikipedia Top Read.
What third party apps have widgets on iOS 14?
The 10 Best 3rd-Party iPhone Widgets for iOS 14
- Color Widgets (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- Hey Weather (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- 3. News Break (Free) …
- FoodNoms (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- Motivation – Daily Quotes (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- WaterLama Water Tracker (Free, In-app Purchases) …
- Night Sky (Free, In-app Purchases)
Can you get more widgets for iPhone?
To get started, just press and hold a blank space on your home screen until the apps start to jiggle. In the upper left corner, you’ll see a plus sign. Tap it and you can scroll through a list of available widgets for the apps on your phone.
What is the point of widgets?
Widgets take apps to another level by creating a larger space than a typical app icon to give you quick access to information without having to open the associated app.
How do I get widgets?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.