If you want to restart a game on your iPhone, deleting and redownloading the app can do the trick. You should also delete the app’s data in iCloud to completely restart the game on your phone if you’ve saved the game’s progress to iCloud.
How do you restart apps on iOS 14?
Quit and reopen an app on iPhone
- To quit the app, open the App Switcher, swipe right to find the app, then swipe up on the app.
- To reopen the app, go to the Home Screen (or the App Library), then tap the app.
How do you restart a game on iOS?
- Make sure you’ve deleted the games you want to reset. …
- Access those saved games data in Setting > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage .
- Select Show All to view all the saved data. …
- Tap on the games you want to reset.
- Tap Edit at the top right.
- Tap Delete All to delete the saved games data.
How do you delete game data on iOS 14?
Step 1. Unlock your iPhone and go to Setting > General > Tap Storage & iCloud Usage option. Step 2. Tap Manage Storage > Find the game app on the list and tap the game app to get the details > Tap Delete Button.
How do I restart an app on my iPhone?
After you swipe away an app’s thumbnail, it’s closed and will no longer appear on the App Switcher screen. To restart an app, tap its icon on the Home screen. This should relaunch the app, and (hopefully) it will work properly this time.
How do I refresh apps on my iPhone 12?
How to manually update apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
How do I force quit my iPhone 12?
Force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12. Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do you restart a game?
To restart a game, simply force quit the application and launch it again.
How do you restart a game on iPhone 11?
How to restart a game on your iPhone and clear the app’s data in iCloud
- If you want to restart a game on your iPhone, deleting and redownloading the app can do the trick.
- You should also delete the app’s data in iCloud to completely restart the game on your phone if you’ve saved the game’s progress to iCloud.
How do you reset an app without deleting it?
How to reset an app to its initial state on Android devices
- In Android Settings, tap on Apps or Apps & notifications. …
- Tap on Apps again. …
- The list of apps installed on your Android device. …
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear Data. …
- Confirm the removal of the app’s data and settings. …
- On Chrome’s Storage page, tap Manage Space.
How do I unlink a game from Game Center iOS 14?
How do I disconnect a game from Game Center?
- 1) Launch the Game Center app on your iOS device.
- 2) Tap the Games tab at the bottom.
- 3) Swipe a game you’d like to remove from the list and tap the hidden Remove button.
- 4) Tap Remove in the pop-up sheet to confirm the action.
How do I delete games from Game Center 2020?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app . At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings. Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
How do I delete all data from iPhone apps?
How to delete app data on your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap “General,” and then “iPhone Storage.”
- From the iPhone Storage screen, tap on any app you wish to delete.
- Tap “Delete App” to remove it.
- If you still want to use an app, just launch the App Store and reinstall the app you just deleted.