Q: Why is the Apple iOS 14 release so buggy? It’s not buggy. The beta version was buggy until Apple was satisfied that it was ready to be officially released. That’s the whole purpose of having a beta version – to work the bugs out of it.
Are there problems with iOS 14?
Right out of the gate, iOS 14 had its fair share of bugs. There were performance issues, battery problems, user interface lags, keyboard stutters, crashes, glitches with apps, and a bunch of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity troubles.
Is iOS 14.6 bad?
iOS 14.6 seems to have been a harmless update for some users, but for others, they weren’t quite as lucky. As reported by MacRumors, its own forums and the Apple Support Community site are both filled with complaints about iOS 14.6 causing iPhone battery life to take a turn for the worse.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Yes, iOS 14 can be easily uninstalled. Once the update has been downloaded, you can follow the following steps to uninstall it. Open the “Settings” application on your iPhone and click on the “General” settings tab.
Why can’t I install iOS 14?
If your iPhone won’t update to iOS 14, it might mean that your phone is incompatible or doesn’t have enough free memory. You also need to make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi, and has enough battery life. You may also need to restart your iPhone and attempt to update again.
How do I report bugs in iOS 14?
How to file bug reports for iOS and iPadOS 14
- Open Feedback Assistant.
- Sign in with your Apple ID if you haven’t already done so.
- Tap the compose button at the bottom of the screen to create a new report.
- Select the platform you are reporting on.
- Complete the form, describing the bug as best you can.
Do Apple Updates kill your battery?
iPhone users who have installed Apple’s latest software update, iOS 14.6, are complaining that it’s draining their batteries — sometimes killing a full charge in mere hours. Apple customers slammed the company’s Community Forum and Twitter this week with gripes about the May 24 update.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to 13 in iTunes?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Save SHSH Blobs So You Can Restore Later
Those are the only two official ways to downgrade to previous versions of iOS. You can either downgrade from a beta version to a stable version, or downgrade to the previous stable version during a short window where the old IPSW files are still signed by Apple.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14?
How to Downgrade from iOS 15 or iPadOS 15
- Launch Finder on your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Put your device into recovery mode. …
- A dialog will pop up asking if you want to restore your device. …
- Wait while the restore process completes.