How do you select multiple photos?
Hold the Shift key and hover with the mouse over a thumbnail. When the thumbnails turn blue you can click. Now all pictures from the first to the last selected picture are selected.
How do you select multiple pictures on a keyboard?
To select more than one picture, just hold the ctrl key click another picture to select both. Or else if you need to select a range of pictures then hold shift key and click the last image of the range. It looks like a Normal newspaper !
How do I bulk delete photos from my Iphone?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
How do you select all burst photos on Iphone?
Open the Photos app and locate the cluster of burst photos. Tap Select at the bottom of the screen. Here you can swipe through and view all the burst photos you just took.
How do you select multiple items on IPAD?
Select multiple objects by doing one of the following:
- Touch and hold one object on the screen, then tap the other objects with another finger. Use both hands if it’s easier.
- Touch and hold an empty area of the screen, then drag the box that appears around the objects you want to select.
Why can’t I select all photos on Iphone?
Go down to the bottom of “All Photos” then tap the last photo. When you see the blue checkmark swipe your finger across all photos towards the upper border of the display and hold down, while all photos are scrolling along below your finger. it will take some time to select all photos this way.
How do I select all photos to download from iCloud?
How to download photos and videos from iCloud.com
- On iCloud.com, tap Photos.
- Tap Select, then tap a photo or video. To select multiple photos or videos, tap more than one. To select your entire library, tap Select All.
- Tap the more button .
- Choose Download, then tap Download to confirm.
How do you save multiple pictures on iMessage iOS 14?
Question: Q: Save multiple photos from iMessage to the phone
Tap on the person’s icon at the top of the thread. Tap on “i” info ➔ Photos ➔ See All : Select the photos that you want to save and then tap on Save at bottom left. This action will save those photos in the Photos app.
How do I AirDrop all my pictures at once?
If you want to send several images at once, tap the circles on the bottom right corner of the other pictures to select them. 1. Just below the image, you will see the AirDrop icon, which looks like concentric blue circles with a white triangle poking up from the bottom.