You need a trigger to run the action, and in this case, it’s whenever you connect your iPhone to a power source. Scroll down the list of triggers, select “Charger,” then make sure “Is Connected” is toggled if you want Siri to speak when first charging.
How do I make Siri talk when plugged in IOS 14?
How to make Siri talk when plugged in?
- Open the Shortcuts app on the iPhone.
- Find the navigation bar and access the ‘Automation’ tab at the middle of the bottom screen.
- Tap on the ‘Create Personal Automation’ option.
- Find ‘Charger’ in the list of automation and tap on it.
How do I make my iPhone talk when I plug it into the charger?
Select ‘Add Action’, then ‘Speak Text’. Click on the highlighted ‘Text’ and type what you want Siri to say each time. To make Siri your own for this feature you can actually customise the voice’s rate and pitch depending on what you like.
How do you change the charging voice on IOS 14?
In the “New Automation” window, tap on the “Create Personal Automation” option. A new window will appear, scroll down and you will find the “Charger” option. Tap on the “Charger” and two options will appear. You can set a tune for whenever the “Charger is connected” as well when the “Charger is disconnected.”
How do I change the sound when I plug in my charger?
Follow the steps below.
- Open settings and go to sounds.
- Go to the advanced tab (at the bottom of the screen)
- Scroll down to ‘other sounds’ Section.
- Turn off the charging sound.
How do you send an automatic text on Iphone?
How to schedule a text message on your iPhone
- Enter your text, add a photo if you wish, then tap “Schedule date” and select the time and date at which the message will be sent. …
- “Don’t repeat” is the default setting; to create a message that will be sent periodically, tap “Repeat” and select the appropriate option.
Can you change the charging sound on Iphone?
To change the charging sound on iOS, you’ll need to use Apple’s Shortcuts app. … Scroll to the bottom of the options list and select Charger. Here, check the Is Connected option. If you also want a customized sound to play whenever you unplug your phone, select the Is Disconnected option as well.
Why do chargers make noise?
Most of the time a charger will make noise because a mini transformer is operating at high frequency (more than 50hz) levels inside the charger. This occurs mainly when your phone battery percentage is very low, which causes the charger to work extra hard and take up more power current.
How do you notify when battery is fully charged iOS 14?
Go to the My Shortcuts tab. Select Battery Full Alert. On the menu, tap Start (this menu feature is in the bottom section of iOS 13 or the top section of iOS 14). While the shortcut runs in the background, you will receive a pop-up asking for access to your device’s clock app to set the alarm.