Tap and hold down the blue arrow until the “Send with effect” screen appears. Tap Screen. Swipe left until you find the effect you want to use. Tap the blue arrow to send your text message with the selected effect attached.
How do I enable confetti on IOS 10?
In the Messages app, type your message, and tap and hold the blue up-arrow button that you use to send messages. Tap Screen at the top. Now just swipe towards the left to scroll through effects. You can choose from Balloons, Confetti, Lasers, Fireworks, and Shooting Star.
How do you make a birthday balloon on Iphone?
Send a message with effects
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button to start a new message. Or go to an existing conversation.
- Enter your message or insert a photo, then touch and hold the Send button .
- Tap the gray dot. to preview bubble effects.
- Tap the Send button .
How do you add effects to text?
Add or remove text effects
- Select the text that you want to add an effect to.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, click Text Effect.
- Click the effect that you want. For more choices, point to Outline, Shadow, Reflection, or Glow, and then click the effect that you want to add.
What words on iOS 10 have effects?
What phrases invoke screen effects in the Messages app?
- “Happy Birthday” – Balloons effect.
- “Congratulations” – Confetti effect.
- “Happy New Year” – Fireworks effect.
- “Happy Chinese New Year” – Celebration effect.
- “Pew pew” – Lasers effect.
- “Happy Lunar New Year” – Celebration effect.
How do I send a special text?
If you just want to experiment and discover on your own, try these steps:
- Open Messages.
- Tap to create a new message to a contact or choose an existing conversation.
- Enter your text in the message box then touch and hold Send. . ( You have to press and hold the send icon)
How do you send a special birthday message?
‘Happy Birthday’ Message Ideas for a Text Message
- Happy Birthday! …
- Remember, even if you have to get older, you never have to grow up! …
- Happy YOU day! …
- I hope you’ve had a great year, and I wish you many more. …
- Remember to live in the moment on this special day. …
- It’s your birthday! …
- I’m thinking of you on your birthday!
How do you play Happy Birthday on the phone?
To play “Happy Birthday” on your phone, press 112163 112196 11#9632 969363.
How do I make my iPhone text sound?
Set the alert sound for messages
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (other models).
- Tap Text Tone, then do one of the following: Tap Vibration, then choose an option. Tap a sound below Alert Tones. Tap Tone Store to download an alert sound from the iTunes Store.
How do you make fireworks on iPhone?
Here’s how to send firework/shooting star animations on your iOS device.
- Open your Messages app and select the contact or group you want to message.
- Type your text message in the iMessage bar as you normally would.
- Tap and hold down the blue arrow until the “Send with effect” screen appears.
- Tap Screen.