Just open the info tab of any group conversation to customize it. You can choose a custom photo, letter, Memoji, Animoji, or emoji to serve as an icon for a group chat, as well as customizing the background color for the icon.
Can I change the color of my text messages iOS 14?
The messages app received quite an overhaul in iOS 14, but it still lacks the option to change the iMessage bubbles color. However, there are plenty of third-party workarounds using apps such as Color Text Messages, Color Chats, and even some keyboard apps.
How do you edit text on iOS 14?
Select and edit text
- To select text, do any of the following: Select a word: Double-tap with one finger. Select a paragraph: Triple-tap with one finger. …
- After selecting the text you want to revise, you can type, or tap the selection to see editing options: Cut: Tap Cut or pinch closed with three fingers two times.
How do I change the message layout on my iPhone?
You can adjust whether your device displays text messages on the lock screen by tapping “Settings” and then “Notifications.” Tap “Messages” and then tap the ON/OFF toggle to the right of “View in Lock Screen” until ON appears if you want to display text messages on the lock screen.
Is the iMessage color thing real?
The traditional colors on Apple’s iMessages app show a green bubble for a sent SMS message, and a blue bubble to show a message relayed over iMessage. However, you may want to change the colors for any number of reasons, for example: Accessibility reasons. A specific need for a different color.
How do you change your text color?
Change the font color
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text. The Mini toolbar appears automatically when you select text.
How do I edit a sent text message?
Touch and hold your message, then tap one of the following:
- Edit: To confirm, tap Edit. Make your changes, then tap Send .
- Delete: To confirm, tap Delete.
Is there an app that can revise text messages?
The solution to this problem has arrived with reTXT, an app that allows users to delete and update sent text messages. But reTXT Labs co-founder and CEO Kevin Wooten said reTXT is more than just a tool for deleting drunk text messages.
Can you organize text Messages on iPhone?
To avoid embarrassing miscommunications, you can organize your group-texts by giving them individual labels. To name a group, simply open the conversation thread, tap the “i” icon on the top right then tap, Enter a Group Name.
How do I make Messages private on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications and scroll down until you find Messages. In the Messages section scroll down to Show Previews. By default this will be set to Always. Tap on that and choose: Never.
How do I change the date on iMessage?
Tap “Date & Time.” The button is located about halfway down the General menu.
You will see the date and time appear under the current time zone.
- Tap on the date and time. …
- Drag your finger across each column to change the date and time. …
- If the year is off, then spin the month wheel forward until the year is correct.