How do I view iPhone crash logs?
Find the logs on your iOS device
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Analytics & Improvements.
- Tap Analytics Data.
- Scroll down and select any items that start with “Pocket” and show the date you encountered the crash.
- Tap the Share button at the top right corner, and email the crash log to Pocket.
How do I find app crash logs?
Find your data
- Open Play Console.
- Select an app.
- On the left menu, select Quality > Android vitals > Crashes & ANRs.
- Near the center of your screen, use the filters to help you find and diagnose issues. Alternatively, select a cluster to get more details about a specific crash or ANR error.
How do I find activity log on iPad?
When Screen Time is set up, you can view your summary in Settings > Screen Time > See All Activity. You can see a summary of your device use for the current day or the past week.
Does Find My iPhone keep a log?
After a certain amount of time, Find My iPhone is supposed to log out on the device. If your son’s phone does not have a passcode on it, then Find My iPhone app will logout after a period of inactivity. You do not need to be logged into the app on the phone to be able to track the device.
How do I view iOS app logs?
Connect your iOS to your computer with a USB or Lightning cable. Go to Window > Devices and select your device from the list. Click the “up” triangle at the bottom left of the right hand panel. All logs from all apps on the device will be displayed here.
Why is every app on my phone crashing?
This usually occurs when your Wi-Fi or cellular data is slow or unstable, and apps tend to malfunction. Another reason for Android apps crashing problem is the lack of storage space in your device. This occurs when you overload your device’s internal memory with heavy apps as well.
Can I delete crash logs?
Yes, you can delete log files on your device…
Is there a way to access an activity log or an app history log on iOS?
How to check app usage on an iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the words “Screen Time” (beside an hourglass icon in a purple square).
- Tap “See All Activity.”
Can you spy on an iPad?
A cross-platform spying app like XNSPY could solve this enigma quite well. XNSPY works with all iOS (iPads, iPhones and iPods) and Android devices. So if you have bought a year’s subscription for an iOS device, but you want to spy on an Android device, you can port your remaining subscription to the new device.
How can I see what my child is doing on his iPad?
To monitor your child’s device, just navigate again to Settings > Screen Time. Here you will be able to access different reports on usage.