Swipe downwards from the top-right corner of the screen – then tap the Screen Rotation lock icon: If screen rotation proves to be problem with some Apps – and not others – you need to be aware that not all Apps are coded to operate in both Portrait and Landscape screen modes.
How do I get my iPhone to rotate an app?
iOS Settings and (lack of) Apps
To find the setting in iOS 11, you will need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen and open the Control Center. Locate the Rotation Lock icon that looks like a lock, with an arrow circling it in a clockwise direction.
Why do some apps not rotate on my iPhone?
Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center. Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it’s off.
How do I force my iPhone to landscape?
Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center.
- Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it’s off.
- Turn your iPhone sideways.
How do I get my apps to auto rotate?
To enable auto rotate, you’ll need to download the latest Google app update from the Play store. Once its installed, long-press on the home screen and tap on Settings. At the bottom of the list, you should find a toggle switch to enable Auto Rotation. Slide it to the On position, then go back to your home screen.
Why won’t some of my apps rotate?
If the Android screen rotation not working happens to you , or you’re just not a fan of the feature, you can re-enable screen auto-rotate on your phone. Find and turn on the “Auto-rotate” tile in the quick-setting panel. You can also go to Settings > Display > Auto-rotate screen to turn it on.
How do I force my screen to rotate?
To change your auto-rotate setting, follow these steps:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Auto-rotate screen.
How do I reboot my iPhone 12?
How to restart your iPhone X, 11, or 12
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
How do I turn on screen rotation on my iPhone?
Simply turn your Apple® iPhone® to change the view.
- Access the Control Center by swiping downward from the upper-right corner of the Home or Lock screen. …
- Tap the Portrait Orientation icon to lock or unlock screen portrait orientation.