Launch iTunes and select the iOS device from the top left corner. Then click on Summary in the left-hand sidebar. Hold the Alt/Option key on the Mac or Shift Key in Windows on your keyboard and click on the Check for Update option, instead of restoring. From the window that pops up, select the iOS 13.3.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14.3 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
How do I undo a software update on my iPhone?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
Can I downgrade iOS 14 to 13?
You simply can’t downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13… If this is a real issue for you your best bet would be to buy a second-hand iPhone running the version you require, but remember you won’t be able to recover your latest backup of your iPhone onto the new device without updating the iOS software too.
How do I change back to iOS 13?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I revert back to iOS 14 from 12?
Turn off Find My iPhone under the iPhone Settings app > iPhone Name > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Turn off Find My iPhone. Backup to iCloud is optional. check this option on Settings > iPhone Name > iCloud > Scroll to Backup > Back up Now. Download iOS 12 Ipsw file.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do I uninstall a software update?
How do I uninstall a software update on Android?
- Open the Settings. app.
- Tap Apps. .
- Tap an app. All the apps installed on your Android device are listed in alphabetical order.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the button with three vertical dots.
- Tap Uninstall Updates. …
- Tap OK.
How do I undo an update?
How do I undo Android update?
- Go to settings on your phone.
- Navigate to Apps.
- Here, you will see all the apps that you installed and updated.
- Choose the app you want to downgrade.
- On the top right, you will see a burger menu.
- Press that and choose Uninstall Updates.
- A pop-up will prompt you to confirm.