Go to Settings > General > [device] Storage > Music. At the bottom will be a summary of all the music stored on your phone. Delete albums or tracks you don’t listen to by swiping left. You can also use the Edit button to delete multiple tracks and albums in one shot.
How do I free up space on IOS?
Delete content manually
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > General > [device] Storage.
- Select any app to see how much space it uses.
- Tap Delete App. Some apps, such as Music and Videos, let you delete parts of their documents and data.
- Install the update again.
What should I delete when my iPhone storage is full?
21 Fixes for the iPhone “Storage Almost Full” Message
- TIP #1: Delete unused apps.
- Tip #2: Delete preinstalled apps data.
- Tip #3: Find out which apps are taking up the most space.
- Tip #4: Mass purge old conversations.
- Tip #5: Turn off Photo Stream.
- Tip #6: Don’t keep HDR photos.
- Tip #7: Listen to your music with pCloud.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
The biggest thing that takes up storage is photos. If you’re running iOS 9 or later, then go to Settings -> iCloud -> Photos and enable iCloud Photo Library. Then, make sure optimize iPhone storage is checked. Also, delete any apps that you may not use.
How do I clear my app cache on iPhone?
Here’s how to find it:
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll until you see the eligible app, then tap it.
- Look for a “Clear cache” option. If the toggle next to it is green, tap it to clear the app’s cache.
How do I delete other storage?
How to free up storage space and clean ‘Other’ section in storage
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and find the Storage option. …
- Under Storage, the UI may be different for different Android phone, but you can tap on any item to find more info about its content, and then can selectively delete stuff.
How do I free up space on my iPhone without deleting apps?
How to clear storage space on your iPhone without deleting any…
- Are you storing texts forever?
- Make sure you don’t double-save photos.
- Check the Photo Stream.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Delete downloaded music.
- Delete downloaded podcasts.
Why is my storage still full after deleting?
If you’ve deleted all the files you don’t need and you’re still receiving the “insufficient storage available” error message, you need to clear out Android’s cache. … (If you are running Android Marshmallow or later, go to Settings, Apps, select an app, tap Storage and then choose Clear Cache.)
Why is my iPhone storage full even after deleting?
This may happen because of a bug or if you disable the ‘Optimize iPhone Storage‘ feature. To prevent this from happening, you will need to disable the iCloud feature on your iPhone. Go to the Settings on your iPhone and tap your Apple ID profile. Then tap on the iCloud option and tap on the Photos option.
Does deleting old text messages free up space?
Delete old text message threads
When you send and receive text messages, your phone automatically stores them for safe keeping. If these texts contain images or videos, they can take up a considerable amount of space. Fortunately, you do not need to go back and manually delete all your old text messages.