Open the Settings app. Go to General -> Usage. Under the Storage section, wait till it shows the list of apps. Click on the app you’re interested in to see the App Version, the App Size and the amount of data it has stored on the device.
How do I check the version of an app?
Open the Settings app and tap Apps & Notifications. You need to go to the list of installed apps on your device. This list is found in the Settings app however, it might be under a different section depending on your version of Android. On the Apps list screen, tap the app you want to check the version number for.
How do I know if I have the latest version of an app?
How to Check Recently Updated Apps on Android. For that, open Play Store and go to My Apps & games. Scroll down in the Updates tab. You will see Recently updated.
How do I check the version of the Instagram App on my iPhone?
How to Find Instagram App Version on iPhone
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Swipe down to the Instagram App.
- Locate the Instagram App Version on the top screen.
What is the latest version of iOS?
Get the latest software updates from Apple
The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 14.7.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The latest version of macOS is 11.5.2. Learn how to update the software on your Mac and how to allow important background updates.
How do I know if my phone needs an update?
Open up the Settings app either by using the app icon or by tapping the gear-shaped settings button in the notification bar. Scroll down all the way to the bottom until you reach the System menu. Tap on System Updates. Tap on Check for Updates to see if you have something new.
How do I check for app updates on my iPhone?
Where to find your hidden iPhone app updates
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on your Profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the Pending Updates section, where you’ll find any app updates waiting to be installed. You can still use pull-to-refresh to force your device to look for updates.
How do I install Instagram on my iPhone?
Installing Instagram on an iPhone
- Tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Search icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Search box, at the top of the screen, and start typing the word Instagram. …
- Tap Instagram in the results list. …
- Tap Get. …
- Tap Open.
How do you refresh Instagram on iPhone?
How to manually update Instagram on an iPhone
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on your account icon in the upper-right corner.
- If you have any available updates, they’ll appear below the “Personalized Recommendations” button, in a section labeled “Upcoming Automatic Updates.”