Apple designed iOS 14 with several new features that improve how the AirPods and the AirPods Pro work with iPhones and iPads, including spatial audio, better device switching, battery notifications, and Headphone Accommodations for those who need help with sounds and frequencies.
How do I connect AirPods to iOS 14?
Pair AirPods with your iPhone
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then turn on Bluetooth.
- Go to the Home Screen on your iPhone.
- Do one of the following: AirPods Max: Press the noise control button, then hold AirPods Max next to your iPhone (iOS 14.3 or later). …
- Follow the onscreen instructions, then tap Done.
Why won’t my AirPods connect with iOS 14?
The first resort to fix the Apple AirPods not connecting issue is to turn off the Wi-Fi and then turn it back on. … Open the Settings App and select the Wi-Fi option. Toggle the bar to turn the Wi-Fi off and wait for some time. Then toggle the bar again to turn on Wi-Fi and try reconnecting to the AirPods.
Do AirPods automatically switch between devices iOS 14?
After updating to iOS 14 or MacOS 11 Big Sur you’ve likely experienced your AirPods randomly switching between your Apple devices. The new automatic switching feature is supposed to make your life easier, but for many — including yours truly — it’s annoying.
How do I change AirPods iOS 14?
Change the name and other settings for AirPods Pro
- Open the AirPods case, or place one or both AirPods in your ears.
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- In the list of devices, tap. next to your AirPods.
- Do any of the following: Change the name: Tap the current name, enter a new name, then tap Done.
How do I check my AirPod firmware iOS 14?
To check your AirPods firmware version:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the “Bluetooth” menu.
- Find your AirPods in the list of devices.
- Tap the “i” next to them.
- Look at the “Firmware Version” number.
What do I do if only one AirPod is playing?
How Do I Fix My AirPods When Only One Works?
- Check Battery. The simplest and most likely explanation for one AirPod not working is its battery is dead. …
- Clean AirPods. …
- Turn Bluetooth On and Off. …
- Restart Your Device. …
- Unpair and Re-pair AirPods. …
- Hard Reset AirPods. …
- Reset Network Settings. …
- Check Stereo Balance.
How do I make my AirPods louder iOS 14?
iOS 14: How to Enhance Speech, Movies, and Music When Listening on AirPods, AirPods Max, and Beats
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the Physical and Motor menu and select AirPods.
- Tap the Audio Accessibility Settings option in blue text.
- Tap Headphone Accommodations.
Can you split AirPods between two phones?
The AirPods naturally cannot be used with multiple devices simultaneously, i.e. you can’t listen to audio streams coming from multiple devices, at once.
Why do my AirPods keep switching sides?
The first thing you should check is if your AirPods are charged properly. One of them might be low on battery which might cause it to shut off. … Simply place the AirPods in their case and charge them with the Lightning cable. Once they are charged, try playing something with them and see if that fixed the issue.
How do you rename fake AirPods?
Let’s begin with the iPhone.
- How to change the name of fake AirPods on the iPhone?
- Step 1: Open your phone’s settings, and go to Bluetooth.
- Step 2: Locate the “AirPods” underneath my devices.
- Step 3: Tap the “i” icon.
- Step 4: Now, you would see the Name field, tap it. …
- Step 5 :Tap done, and you are good to go.
Why is one side of my AirPod not working?
Make sure that your charging case is fully charged. Place both AirPods in your charging case and let them charge for 30 seconds. Open the charging case near your iPhone or iPad. Check the charge status on your iPhone or iPad to make sure that each AirPod is charging .
Can stolen AirPods be used?
Can someone use your stolen AirPods? Stolen AirPods can be synced to another iPhone as long as the AirPods are out of range of your iPhone. The range between your AirPods and your iPhone varies between 30-100 feet. Once the AirPods are out of range, stolen AirPods can be paired with a new device.