While Apple’s ‘Move to iOS’ app allows you to transfer everything seamlessly between Android to iOS, it does not allow transferring WhatsApp chats. So if you were using WhatsApp on your old Android device, you would want to transfer them to your iOS device in order to preserve older messages.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone iOS?
Part 4: Can I Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS?
- On the iPhone setup screen, tap “Move Data from Android” in the App & Data screen.
- Open “Move to iOS” on Android phone and tap “Continue”.
- Tap “Continue” on iPhone and wait for the code to appear.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats to iOS?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone 12?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How can I restore my WhatsApp chat history?
How to restore your chat history
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
Will I lose my WhatsApp conversations if I change phones?
WhatsApp is the major communication App for billions of users. If you do not want to lose all chat history when switching to a new phone. … WhatsApp automatically takes a backup of its chats on the local storage every day. Therefore, you can just copy the local backup file and move it to your new Android device.
How do I move WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone?
Backup of WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Open the WhatsApp.
- Tap the dotted lines on the top right of the screen.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the expanded list.
- Then, choose ‘Chats’.
- Proceed with the selection of ‘Chat backup’.
- Now click the ‘Backup to Google Drive’ button.
How do I transfer WhatsApp data to iPhone 12?
Method 1. Restore WhatsApp Backup to iPhone 12 During iPhone 12 Setup
- Step 1:Backup WhatsApp on your old device. First of all, you need to make sure you have backed up WhatsApp on your old device. …
- Step 2:Turn on the iCloud Backup option. …
- Step 3:Reboot iPhone 12. …
- Step 4:Restore iCloud backup to iPhone 12.
Can we transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone free?
It is a common misconception that we can transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. If you have an Android device, then you can go to its Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and save your WhatsApp data on Google Drive or the local storage. … Though, there is no feasible way to move this to your new iPhone.