Go to Settings. Tap General. Tap About. Scroll down to Version.
How do I check my Android OS version?
How can I find out which Android OS version is on my device?
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
How do I know what iOS I have Android?
You can easily determine which OS version your device runs by following these steps:
- Open your phone’s menu. Tap System Settings.
- Scroll down towards the bottom.
- Select About Phone from the menu.
- Select Software Info from the menu.
- The OS version of your device is shown under Android Version.
Do I have Android 10?
See which Android version you have
Open your phone’s Settings app. System update. See your “Android version” and “Security patch level.”
How do I find my OS version?
Click the Start or Windows button (usually in the lower-left corner of your computer screen). Click Settings.
- While on the Start screen, type computer.
- Right-click the computer icon. If using touch, press and hold on computer icon.
- Click or tap Properties. Under Windows edition, the Windows version is shown.
What Android version are we?
The Latest Version of Android is 11.0.
What operating system is my iPhone using?
You can find the current version of iOS on your iPhone in the “General” section of your phone’s Settings app. Tap “Software Update” to see your current iOS version and to check if there are any new system updates waiting to be installed. You can also find the iOS version on the “About” page in the “General” section.
Can I install Android 10 on my phone?
To get started with Android 10, you’ll need a hardware device or emulator running Android 10 for testing and development. You can get Android 10 in any of these ways: Get an OTA update or system image for a Google Pixel device. Get an OTA update or system image for a partner device.
How do I upgrade to Android 10?
How do I update my Android ™?
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
Is Android 10 or 11 better?
When you first install an app, Android 10 will ask you if you want to grant the app permissions all the time, only when you’re using the app, or not at all. This was a big step forward, but Android 11 gives the user even more control by allowing them to give permissions only for that specific session.